Object Oriented Programming & C++
CS 2124 — 2020 Fall
- Sec A: M/W 11-12:20
- Sec B: M/W 3:30-4:50 Online
- Sec C: M/W 5:00-6:20
- Sec D: M/W 9:30-10:50am Online
- Sec E: M/@ 3:30-4:50
Office: 370 Jay St - 8th floor, Room 845; Phone: 646-997-4138;
Office Hours: Tue: 10-noon and Thurs 1-3 at
https://nyu.zoom.us/my/nyu.sterling. Otherwise you can schedule an
appointment or just drop by and see if I'm free.
Office: 370 Jay St - 8th floor, Room 841; Phone: 646-997-3357;
Tuesdays 2-5pm, Thursdays 9:30-noon, via appointment.
Syllabus and Lecture Notes
(study the lecture notes!)
Sample Code The lecture notes are more recent, but I will leave this code here in case it is of use.
- Recitations: (posted on NYU Classes)
- Homework: (posted on NYU Classes)
- In Class Code: (posted on NYU Classes)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Tips to Surviving CS1124.
- Online books
- Useful Notes and Links
Maintained by John Sterling (email@example.com).